2020 Christmas In OBUDU
Explore the beautiful landscape of the OBUDU region…wake up in the cloud…enjoy the countless activities in and around the centre and get a break from the daily hustle of the city below.
Obudu has built this budget-friendly package around you. The package starts from Enugu Airport which is where you will be picked from and your adventure begins!
EXTENDED RANCH GROUP TOUR – (4 Nights / 5 Days)
This package offers lots to do with loads of relaxation time with your friends or family during the Christmas Holidays.
– Accommodation in a Luxury Cabin (2 People in a spacious room)
– Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included
– Transportation to & from Obudu (from Enugu Airport)
– Transportation to & from All Tourist Destinations
– Ride the Obudu Cable Car to get a breathtaking view of the Obudu Mountains (Subject to availability)
– Afi Wildlife Tour
– Cross River National Park Visit
– Swimming in the Natural Pools
– Becheeve Nature Reserve
– Canopy Walkway
– Holy Mountain Trail
– Group Picnic at the Waterfall (Grotto)
– Women’s Woodlot Reserve
– Bird watching
– Hiking The Beautiful Landscapes
– Personal Tour Guides
– 24/7 Stewarding
– The full itinerary including important timings can be found in this link
₦100,000 Per Person
23rd to 27th of December
We depart Enugu Airport at 8:00am at the beginning of the Experience
We depart Obudu to arrive in Enugu Airport around 5pm at the end of the Experience. Traffic permitting.
We know how hard it is to plan for a trip financially. Because of this, we have now taken the bold step at VisitNigeriaNow to start helping you contribute towards your trip. A ₦20,000 deposit is required to secure your spot and you can simply relax and pay the rest instalmentally. Final payment must be made before the end of October 2020.
Refunds – If you can no longer make your trip, you do not lose your funds. What we do is hold on to your funds for you to use towards another VNN Experience within 6 months.
VNN is acting as a Destination Promotion Partner for Obudu Conservation Centre. This is an Obudu Experience and not a VNN experience.
All efforts will be made to ensure all the above activities take place during the Experience but due to weather conditions, Obudu Conservation Centre cannot guarantee this will be the case but they will make every effort to ensure you have an amazing Experience.