This 3-day Weekend Getaway Will See Us Explore The Natural Warm & Cold Springs of Ikogosi, Be Amazed by the Wonders of Erin-Ijesha Waterfalls, Soak up History Across Ile-Ife the Ancestral Home of the Yoruba Race & Visit Osun-Oshogbo Sacred Grove; a World UNESCO Heritage Site.
DESTINATION: Osun State & Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort
DATE: 19th – 21st March, 2021
MEET UP TIME: 6:30am
MEET UP POINT: Maryland Mall, Ikeja
₦220,000/Family of 4
₦315,000/Group of 6
– VNN Host Throughout the Duration of the Experience
– Transportation From Lagos to All Destinations & Back to Lagos
– Hotel Accommodation in Osogbo (2 in a room)
– Access to the Hotel’s Rooftop Bar & a Breathtaking Views of Osogbo
– Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort Accommodation (2 in a room)
– Dip in the Warm Swimming Pool of Ikogosi Resorts and Live in the Moment
– Be Amazed By the Legendary Tales of the Warm & Cold Spring & Dip Your Legs in to Get That Out of This World Experience
– Visit to Erin-Ijesha Waterfalls To Hike & Be One With Mother Nature
– Visit to the UNESCO World Heritage site, Osun-Osogbo Sacred Grove Which is Regarded as the abode of the goddess of fertility Osun, one of the pantheon of Yoruba gods
– Visit to Moremi Ajasoro Statue, a legendary Yoruba queen and folk heroine who assisted in the liberation of the Yoruba kingdom of Ife from the neighbouring Ugbo Kingdom
– Visit to the Ooni of Ife’s Palace (Depends on availability etc.)
– Visit to the Historic Opa Oranmiyan with history dating back to the 13th century
– Breakfasts Provided Over the Weekend
– Lunch Provided in Day 1
– Snacks & Drinks
– Networking Opportunities With Like-minded Individual
– A Bragging Right to say You’ve Been on a VNN Experience!
Click Pay Now below to reserve your spot with just ₦20,000 deposit or pay the full amount. If paying the deposit, balance must be paid by the 4th of March 2021.
Refunds requested 1month before the trip is processed. Requests within a month of the trip is accepted but the fund is held for you to use on a future VNN trip. Requests within 2 weeks of the trip is not acceptable.