Ever wondered what it will be like to explore and feel the heart of the Yoruba kingdom? We are about to make your dreams come true as we take a weekend trip to Osun state, where the Yoruba origin began!
DESTINATION: Osun State
MEET UP TIME: 7:00am
MEET UP POINT: Maryland Mall, Lagos
– A 2 Night Stay at the Majestic Ife Grand Resort
– Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
– Snacks & Drinks to Keep you Energised
– VNN Transportation from Pick Up to Drop Off
– A Visit to Osun-Oshogbo Sacred Grove
– A Visit to Moremi Ajasoro Statue
– A Visit to Opa Oranmiyan (Oranmiyan’s Staff)
– A Visit to the Ooni of Ife’s Palace Gate for a Selfie
– A Visit to the Museum of Antiquities & Contemporary African Art
– Dip in the Swimming Pool for some Chill Out Time
– Like Sport? Indulge in a Game of Basketball, Volleyball, Tennis etc.
– Lots of Board Games to Get Lost In
– Walk the Igbo Eledumare Trail and Come Close to Birdlife & Wildlife
– Hangout at the Grand Resort’s Bar & Enjoy the Cool Evening Breeze
– VNN ‘Glow In The Dark‘ Cap (Worth ₦2,000)
– Traditional Hand Beads With VNN Inscription
– Entry Fees At All Destinations
– Networking Opportunities With Like-minded Individual
– A Bragging Right to say You’ve Been on a VNN Experience!