Yes VisitNigeriaNow is organising a day tour of Lagos!!! Think you know Lagos? Let us show you the Lagos you have never seen on this tour as we take you across the city, stopping at various destinations (listed below), meeting and networking with like-minded individuals and making lasting memories.
DESTINATION: Lagos State
DATE: 31st of October, 2020
MEET UP TIME: 8am (Mainland) | 8:30am (Island)
MEET UP POINT: National Stadium (Mainland) & National Museum Onikan (Island)
– A VNN Bus Tour of Lagos with on-board VNN Tour Guide & Games
– A Visit to Lekki Conservation Centre
– A Walk on the Longest Canopy Walkway in Africa
– Climb The Tree House at Lekki Conservation Centre
– Observe Nature and Soak in the Ambience of Lekki Conservation Centre
– A Visit to Nike Arts Gallery
– Browse Through & Appreciate Thousands of Artwork
– A Visit to Oba Elegushi (Lekki) Arts & Crafts Market
– Patronise Indigenous Craft by Picking Up One or Two Souvenirs
– A Visit to the National Museum Onikan
– A Rare Chance to See the Car Gen. Murtala Muhammed Was Assasinated In
– Transportation From Pick Up to Drop Off
– Sandwich Breakfast & A Drink
– Food & A Drink for Lunch
– Entry Fees At All Destinations
– Networking Opportunities With Like-minded Individuals
Click Pay Now below to reserve your spot with just ₦10,000 or pay the full amount and get 10% off your next trip with us.
Refunds – If you can no longer make your trip, you do not lose your funds. What we do is hold on to your funds for you to use towards another VNN Experience within 6 months.