Ever wondered what it will be like to explore and feel the heart of the Yoruba kingdom? We are about to make your dreams come true as we take a weekend trip to Osun state, where the Yoruba origin began!
DESTINATION: Osun State
DATE: 29th – 31st of March, 2019
MEET UP TIME: 7:00am
MEET UP POINT: Maryland Mall, Lagos
PRICE: ₦55,000 (₦50,000 for first 5 Full Payments)
– A 2 Night Stay at the Majestic Ife Grand Resort
– Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
– Snacks & Drinks to Keep you Energised
– VNN Transportation from Pick Up to Drop Off
– A Visit to Osun-Oshogbo Sacred Grove
– Go Chase Waterfalls at Erin-Ijesha (Olumirin) Waterfalls
– A Visit to Moremi Ajasoro Statue
– A Visit to Opa Oranmiyan (Oranmiyan’s Staff)
– A Visit to the Ooni of Ife’s Palace Gate for a Selfie
– A Visit to the Museum of Antiquities & Contemporary African Art
– A Visit to Nike Art Workshop
– Dip in the Swimming Pool for some Chill Out Time
– Like Sport? Indulge in a Game of Basketball, Volleyball, Tennis etc.
– Lots of Board Games to Get Lost In
– Walk the Igbo Eledumare Trail and Come Close to Birdlife & Wildlife
– Hangout at the Grand Resort’s Bar & Enjoy the Cool Evening Breeze
– VNN ‘Glow In The Dark‘ Cap (Worth ₦2,000)
– Traditional Hand Beads With VNN Inscription
– Entry Fees At All Destinations
– Networking Opportunities With Like-minded Individual
– A Bragging Right to say You’ve Been on a VNN Experience!
Click Pay Now below to reserve your spot with just ₦20,000 or pay the full amount of ₦55,000 (₦50,000 if you are among the first 5). If paying just the deposit, balance must be paid by the 15th of March. Deposit is only refundable if we can find someone else to take your spot.